Stop Genocide is a campaign of Faith Coalition to Stop Genocide in Burma.
We do the following:
- Work to end genocide, human rights violations, promote democratic transformation and create peace in Burma.
- Educate America about the ongoing genocide and crimes against humanity being committed against Rohingyas, Kachin and other ethnic and religious groups which constituted 40% of all people in Burma.
- Demand unfettered access for the UN, international aid, media, and human rights organizations.
- Address the wellbeing of the survivors of this genocide through self help programs
- Commit to reforesting through planting of fast-growing bamboo throughout the camps which will aid in stabilizing the barren hills refugees are forced to live on.
In Defense of Christians
Interfaith Center of New York
Charter For Compassion
Buddhist Humanitarian Project
Justice For All
Beloved Community Interfaith Network
The Institute for Genocide and Mass Atrocity Prevention (I-GMAP) – Binghamton University
Manhattan College: Holocaust, Genocide & Interfaith Education Center